- We are a lively congregation in the St. Louis Hills
Neighborhood of south St. Louis City.
- We value community and children and music and strive for
- We truly long to worship the God whom Jesus proclaimed together with all people: old and young, rich
poor, of any race, gender, gender identification or sexual orientation, of any party or status.
- We take scripture seriously but not literally.
- We are Christians open to insights into
the Holy from other faith traditions, sad that too often people think
"Christian" means narrow minded and judgemental.
- We don't claim to have all the answers but we believe that
God delights in our faithful questions and struggles.